Hello! Thank you for stopping by. I’m Liz and I’m fairly standard. I do not understand Pinterest. Puppies are my friends.
I started this blog in January 2011 the first time I moved across the country. Its deep depths of digital memory contain rants, reflections, whines, jokes, and unwarranted references to my love life. Some of it is embarrassing. Dear Me: Sorry. Love, Me.
Thanks times a million for choosing to stalk me instead of working on that spreadsheet.
I wish you all the lattes and none of the credit card bills.
Like what you see? You can start a blog, too! Over the years I have found a number of extremely helpful design resources and it would be greedy to keep them from you. I have no money and you know that means everything listed below is free.
- Coolors is a fantastic website which I use for developing color palettes.
- W3 Schools is one of the best resurces out there for basic web design lessons. I still use it today as a reference.
- Stack Overlow has answers to all of your complicated design questions.
- Lubith is the absolute place you need to start if you want to build your own WordPress theme.
- Canva is your friend for elegant, professional looking graphics that you make yourself.
I’m for Hire!
Got a web project or need some copy? Let me help! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk shop. I’m good for WordPress, general web design, photography, and writing.